big treats for little kids



  1. mvaden1948 says:

    Okay….so what do you call it there? Here we call it cotton candy, I know it’s called “candy fluff” and “candy floss” in other areas.
    Just curious.


    • biankonera says:

      We call it “cukurvate” which is a combination of two words “cukurs” (sugar) and “vate” (cotton), so the literal translation would be “sugar cotton”, but “cotton candy” is close enough 🙂

      Liked by 1 person

  2. PC Silva says:

    amazing light! great shot!


What do you think?

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Create a website or blog at
%d bloggers like this: